Founded in 1985, Mega Pacific started with a vision of being a leader and innovator in transport hydraulics. Now, thirty years later, Mega Pacific has grown an international organisation that is a leader in the transport hydraulic sector throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Mega Pacific specialises in supplying hydraulic equipment including PTOs, split shaft units, pumps and motors, hoists and cylinders as well as winches, compressors and other equipment for all hydraulic solutions and applications. Our extensive product range gives us the flexibility to provide complete solutions including tippers, cranes, hooklifts, vacuum, water and fuel tankers as well as blower and tilt trays.
Our extensive PTO range ensures correctly matching the PTO to suit the application. Our range consists of heavy duty PTOs for a variety of truck manufacturers and transmissions. Our range of PTOs is complimented by our range of pumps which includes high pressure gear and piston pumps (axial, bent axis and variable displacement)
• 1985: Founded
• 1989: Mega Fluid Power Aust Co was created
• 1990: Re-branded to PZB Australia Pty Ltd
• 1997: Opened Head Office in Sandgate NSW
• 1998: Opened branch in Victoria
• 2006: Re-branded to Mega Pacific Pty Ltd
• 2010: Opened branch in Western Australia
• 2010: Opened branch in Sydney
• 2012: Purchased CC Hydraulics NZ to reach the New Zealand market
• 2015: Celebrated 30 years as a leader in transport hydraulics
• 2016: Opened branches in Brisbane and Toowoomba
• 2016: Launched new logo and re-brand for Australia and New Zealand
• 2016: New partnership with Interpump Group